The Sixth Stone
- You grant combat advantage to enemies making melee attacks against you.
- You can’t move from your space, although you can teleport, crawl, or be forced to move by a pull, a push, or a slide.
- You get a +2 bonus to all defenses against ranged attacks from nonadjacent enemies.
- You’re lying on the ground. (If you’re flying, you safely descend a distance equal to your fly speed. If you don’t reach the ground, you fall.)
- You take a -2 penalty to attack rolls.
- You can drop prone as a minor action.